We are so excited to share this new feature on remax.ca with you! One of the most important factors for families when buying a new home is the school their children will attend. Whether you are picking a certain area because of a specific school or fall in love with a community and need to know what school options you have, remax.ca has you covered! The new School Tool simply allows you to search an area, see all of the schools in that community, view the boundaries for said school AND shows you all the homes for sale in that particular area. You can even link directly to the school website, in case you need more information.
Here’s how to use the new School Tool on remax.ca!
- – Search for a city on remax.ca, then click on the residential aggregate number on the drop-down menu
- – Click on the green graduation cap, to the right side of the map
- – Click “Show Schools” and see all schools identified by green pins
- – Click on the individual school, and the boundary area will become highlighted
- – Click “View Properties for this School” to see all properties that fall in the boundary area
As always, if you have any questions or real estate needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time!